Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

My birthday was last week!

Me & Dad & Mom & the boys went to breakfast
with Grandma and Grandpa Cook.

I put my new sunglasses on Bryce.
Doesn't he look cool?

After breakfast we went to The Bear Mill
(similar to Build-A-Bear)

I decided to get two small animals instead of one large one.
I made "Spot," a leopard, and "Floppy," a golden retriever.


It was a wonderful birthday!
Thank you to everyone!


9 comments:

Tylershark said...

I still can't believe you are already 7. Time flies when you are having fun, and being your dad is a lot of fun.

Mike S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike S. said...

Happy, happy birthday. I hope it was the best one yet. It looks like you had a great time.

Jennifer B. said...

That looks so fun. Glad you had a good day.

DMom said...

I love you Chelsea, and will still love you when you are 7X70.

Kristen said...

Chelsea, your birthday was so much fun! I'm going to have to invest in a pair of sunglasses for Bryce. That picture is my favorite!

Jessica said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA!! That was Ty yelling, there are times that Ty is convinced that the only thing keeping him from speaking to somebody hundreds of miles a way is the volume of his voice...did you hear him?

Michelle S. said...

Chelsea your birthday looks like a huge success. Wish we were there to help you celebrate. We miss you!

Gina and Jon said...

Happy Birthday, it was so fun to be there with you!