As it turns out, we were at the playland for so long that we got breakfast when we first got there, and then we got ice cream (on the lunch menu) right before we left! Ice cream is best all over your face!
Friday, August 3, 2007
Pancakes, Sausage & Ice Cream, Oh my!
Mom took us to McDonald's this morning for breakfast. Last night we had to have a babysitter. We all hate babysitters, so Mom said if we went to bed on time and she got a good report from the sitter, she would take us to the Playplace in the morning. I was so good! I went straight to bed before the sitter even got here! (Spencer didn't though, he finally fell asleep on the couch at 9:30pm. He's really lucky I'm good...)

As it turns out, we were at the playland for so long that we got breakfast when we first got there, and then we got ice cream (on the lunch menu) right before we left! Ice cream is best all over your face!
I like the playland. Spencer and I could stay there for hours. Mom has this thing about germs though. She makes us put on antibacterial gel everytime we go in or come out of the equipment. At some point after we'd all put gel on at least 10 times, Carter said, "Why don't I just put gel all over my whole body!?" Mom just laughed and said, "Hey, that's a good idea!"
As it turns out, we were at the playland for so long that we got breakfast when we first got there, and then we got ice cream (on the lunch menu) right before we left! Ice cream is best all over your face!
4 comments:
Chelsea, you are better than good - you are wonderful. And Spencer is very lucky to have you for a sister.
You're right - ice cream tastes better worn on your face. Unfortunately I wear mine on my hips.
I guess hating babysitters is a pretty good compliment for your parents. My boys love babysitters...hmmm... I agree, the breakfast to lunch playland day is hard to beat!
Chelsea I am so impressed you went to sleep...before the babysitter got there. Looks like it was worth the sacrifice!
That ice cream looks so tasty right now, I might have to go get some myself!
Post a Comment