Monday, July 30, 2007

Cook Week

Last week, me, mom, and the boys, went with Grandma and Grandpa to the Cook family reunion. Aside from meeting lots of people I never knew I was related to, we did lots of fun things as a family. We went to dinner one night at Sadie and McKenna's house. They have a great playroom -- Spencer and I could have stayed forever.


Grandma also took us to a giant pet store that had rabbits and snakes and kitties, oh my!


I held a baby red boa constrictor. It was cute and small. Mom asked the owner how big the snake would grow and he said up to 12 feet! I also held a cuddly kitty. She was soft and purred when I pet her.


My favorite part was when we went roller skating. We didn't get any pictures, but we had a great time! Inside the skating rink they have flashing lights and music and you skate around in circles and sometimes play games.


It took me a little while to get used to the roller skates, but then it was a blast! I definitely want to go again. Yeah for vacation!!

7 comments:

Tylershark said...

Maybe we should get a giant python. We could feed it bunnies and kitties. That way we could have all your favorite pets.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree, Dad!

Jennifer B. said...

Boys!!

Cute pictures Chelsea. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Jessica said...

I'm not surprised you don't have any rollerskating pictures. When I have skates on, that is pretty much my whole focus...I don't think I'd trust myself to hold, point and shoot a camera too. I remember the trips I've taken with my Mom and my brothers Chelsea. I missed my Dad and we didn't make as many stops for ice cream without him, but it was a lot of fun.

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DMom said...

I will remember this vacation too - Chelsea. I had a lot of fun being with you and I think your Dad is right, you should get a giant python. The only problem is, then I couldn't come to your house anymore.

Gina and Jon said...

You are brave to hold a snake, I wouldn't get within a few feet of that! Looks like you had a lot of fun!