
I like to take pictures of people. This is a self-portrait.
I've realized it's hard to hold the camera and get a good angle.
So now I mostly photograph others.

Spencer is always a willing model.
He likes to pose.

My favorite subject is Bryce.

He doesn't really pose well though,
he just kind of stares and drools.
I'm still teaching him about posture and form.
5 comments:
Chelsea, I am SO excited you have a blog! I love the photos. Looks like you could give Uncle Andrew a run for his money. ;) We can't wait to see you, hopefully soon.
Wow Chelsea, you've got talent! Nice pictures.
AWESOME!!! Make sure to get some really good/funny pictures of your brothers...the kind you will love to pull out and show their girlfriends when you are all older.
I'm so glad you have a blog now, I love it!! It looks like you have really fun subjects to take pictures of, I like that pose of Spencer's.
You do a great job at photos, Chelsea. But then, you do a great job at most things - like making me smile.
Post a Comment