skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Chelsea Bug
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Monkey
Never mind -- I decided I am the monkey.
You don't need to vote.
1 comment:
DMom
said...
Aha! I was right!
July 19, 2007 at 9:21 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Chelsea Bug
When I was a baby my mom called me "Chelsea Bug." I like this nickname. It makes me think of a cute, cheerful lady bug. That's me!
Best Bug Blogs
Carter Bug
KC Bug
Tyler Bug
Jonina Bug
Grandma Bug
Sadie Bug
Sam Bug
Beck Bug
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(3)
▼
July
(5)
Cook Week
Watch out, I'm good at tag!
Chelsea Lebovitz
Monkey
My Daemon
About Me
Chelsea Bug
I am cute as a bug and smart too!
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Aha! I was right!
Post a Comment