
I am Chelsea Bug. I wanted to make a blog because everyone in my family has one. I did the daemon test too -- several times. At first I took the test and I was a tiger -- like Mom. Then I took it and I was a lady bug. (Perfect!!) But then I took it one more time and I was a mouse. To the surprise of both Carter and Mom I was thrilled with the mouse. I kept giggling and petting the screen. So I am apparently a tigress-lady bug-mouse. Which one do you like the best?
6 comments:
I like the lady bug. But you can't go wrong with mouse either.
Definitely the lady bug.
No way, Chelsea is a Tiger...obviously. It explains her holding her own with THREE brothers.
Whether Mouse or Bug the results both say you are spontaneous, responsible, clever, and humble/modest. The only difference is a bug is sociable and a mouse is shy. In addition, since you are probably sociable at times and shy at others… I would say then it comes down to what you look most like... and that is definitely tiger.
I like the lady bug for sure!!
I am obviously many days late and many dollars short - but I choose MONKEY!
Post a Comment